Street Lighting Repair / Replacement

Street Lights

Calls concerning problems with street lights should be directed to Public Works.

In order to receive prompt repair service, consider the following:
  • If street light is on a wooden pole, it would be helpful for the residents to call Commonwealth Edison at 800-Edison to report the problem and receive a quicker response time.
  • If street light is on a metal pole, Public Works will repair problem as soon as possible.